Nonprofit Tech Acceleration Initiative (Microsoft/TechChurch)
As a certified Microsoft partner, Axtegrity Consulting (the parent company of TechChurch) is proud to announce the partnership with Microsoft to offer technology grants to the communities of faith by way of the Nonprofit Tech Acceleration Initiative.The NTA initiative provides technology & services to remove IT barriers and help US-based nonprofits serving Black & African American communities increase the impact of their missions.
The NTA initiative will provide the following:
- $3500.00 in annual Azure credits
- 10 free Microsoft 365 Business Premium licenses
- 5 free Dynamics 365 Sales & Enterprise licenses
- Access to a ChMS (Church Management System) reduced by 95% ($600.00 annually)
- 10 free Power App licenses
- Special reduced pricing on additional licenses
Sign up today for the Nonprofit Tech Acceleration Initiative and begin your digital transformation journey today.