Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the conference for?
Whether your church is considered a small, medium or large church, this conference is designed for Senior/Executive Pastors, Digital Marketing/Social Media staff and IT/Technology experts & enthusiasts who are serious about doing ministry in a post COVID-19 era.
It’s about educating, equipping & empowering both full time & part-time staff, both paid & volunteer staff to take their ministry to the next level while leveraging the tool of technology.
Who is this conference for?
It’s for you! We welcome all faith-based organization leaders, volunteers and employees.
What is included in my registration?
* 3 ½ day pass to all keynote conference sessions & breakouts
* Access to networking receptions
* Meals (Lunch)
* Coffee, drinks & snacks throughout the day
* All conference materials (handouts)
* Access to VoD conference videos (download requires a separate registration)
* Transportation to and from conference site (Christ’s Church of the Valley) and conference hotel (Renaissance Glendale Hotel & Spa)
What if I need to cancel after I register?
If for any reason you need to cancel your registration, you will receive a full refund of your registration without any penalties as long as we receive the notice of cancellation at least 60 days prior to the event.
If cancellation happens less than 60 days prior to the start of the event, you will be reimbursed 50% of your registration fee. A full reimbursement may still be possible for emergencies, government restrictions due to COVID-19 or natural disasters.
What about COVID-19?
We fully expect that in-person gathering will be safe. We will continue to follow the recommended CDC guidelines, encourage social distancing and require masks while attending this conference. We will continue to monitor the situation on a weekly basis and be prepared to adjust as necessary.